That said ...
In Today’s Economy - You must be ready. Ready for what? Everything, and these SIX FILMS will help.
1. Red Dawn – if you can’t avenge Harry Dean Stanton you’re fucked.
2. Apocalypse Now - so that’s how Frank Booth became Frank Booth. Makes sense.
3. Road Warrior - hold on to your assless chaps! This is from Mad Max, so what.
4. Six String Samurai - remember when you dropped out of college to play lead guitar in that band that peaked by playing a shitty gig on the worst talk show in the history of television – The Carson Daily Show. Then everyone you knew laughed at you. Well, fuck them. You’re now the leader of the world and you rock.
5. Children of Men – Michael Caine growing and smoking massive amounts of dope in a cool cabin in the middle of nowhere. Sounds like my Uncle Ramón.
6. WALL-E - keep your 64-ounce 7-Eleven soda mug and you’ll be fine. If you're hard core, and you know you are, make it a double gulp, those are the best. Basically be an American - who says fat and lazy won't pay off.