Sunday, March 13, 2011

With that guy Charlie in the news let's not forget Tiger Woods is a dumb ass.


According to Academics at the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University have estimated that the revelations of ace golfer Tiger Woods’ two balls cost Nike, his main sponsor, the loss of 105,000 golf ball sales. Bigger than that, bigger than the millions and billions of dollars the biggest fuck up was the gorgeous wife he was tapping is gone and has a shit load of his money. There isn't 1000 waitresses or hostesses that will ever erase the fact you lost all that money. The money is gone and it will eat at you everyday and for the rest of your life. So fuck away Tiger.
I know about hot ass babes because I keep mine, she picked me up in my Vega at the Walla Walla/Washington State Penitentiary after two years of waiting. I don't need a video of me staring and James Earl Jones asking me hard questions. Who the hell does that? Todd Pendleton and WK.com is my guess.
Being in prison I am a little behind say 8 or 9 months so this is a little late and a little lame but I just can't tell you how much I think Tiger is such a dumb ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment